Cellulite treatment at home. No doubt, taking baths and getting a massage with sea salt is great, but what to do if you have a dry and thin skin that can be easily stretched? Then there is a more reasonable method of using cream before and after the massage. This way you won’t damage your skin, won’t get the irritation, chaps or stretches on your skin. This helpful piece of advice is especially for those who love taking showers.
Of course, you should not only use this method, it will work if done in complex with other cellulite treatments. The scheme is easy!
1) Take a shower, warm up your skin with warm water for 8-10 minutes.
2) Put some shower gel on a hard sponge (or you can use shampoo with protein) and massage the problematic places. Don’ try to massage hard. Do it gradually. First softly, then harder and harder. Massage well your problematic places.
3) You will need a brush, a regular plastic brush with very soft bristle of 13-15 cm long. Don’t be afraid to use plastic, you won’t hurt yourself during the massage. Keep the brush under hot water for one minute. Additionally, apply some shower cream on problematic places. Then massage your problematic places in circular motions.
4) Wash the soapy foam away.
5) Before you leave the shower, apply some hydro lotion on your wet skin (you can add almond oil or avocado oil, mint oil for better results, to cool your skin. You will feel fresh).
6) Wipe your skin with a towel very softly.
7) If you have a sensitive skin, additionally apply some body cream.
a) Don’t massage too hard, you may get bruises and red marks on your skin.
b) Don’t eat for one hour before you plan to get a massage. After the massage don’t eat for one hour too, let your body feel light. You can drink a glass of water though.
c) Hard massage with a plastic brush shouldn’t be done every day. The best is to do it twice or thrice per week for beginners to get rid of cellulite and once or twice to keep it in shape (you can use a hard sponge and lotion with cream daily, but plastic brush once per week).
If you get tired after being in the shower for a long time or if you have very sensitive dry skin, do the first and the second on the list, take a warm shower and don’t forget to apply lotion and go to bed.
– Apply some Baby Oil Gel on your problematic places.
– Lying in bed, slowly massage the parts with cellulite with a plastic brush.
– Take the remains of gel with a paper towel; apply gel on the other part with cellulite etc.
Advice: massage using the brush is highly recommended for women who use electric machines for depilation, because it prevents the formation of ingrown hair.
*Finally check below the Five reasons that cellulite forms:
2.Enlarged fat cells.
4.Fibrosis of connecting tissues.